
Not much going on. Guess what?? More snow. And get this, we have a snow day and there was NO SNOW!!! Needless to say people are not that happy.
We have had some bouts with illness. Kalin woke up sick and I had to call mom (YEA MOM) to come down, Then I get what Kalin has. YUCK! Now we are ALL ready for summer. Mid Feb we went to Master Follies. It is such a different experience not having anything to do with it anymore. And I don't thing either of us miss it. One great thing is that every year we get to see some old friends. Funny thing is, we end up talking in the group we are with every weekend!
This weekend NASCAR is back on YEAAAAAAAAAAA. I was so excited to see my guy win the Bud Shootout and today he won the duel. I see great things this year. It is pretty bad when I am way more excited and watch more of it than Chris does.
Oh, and I guess I had better update everyone on Chris. His job has been really shaky lately. His boss called him in and said that they are going to downsize in a major way. He gave him the option of staying or being the manager laid off. After much discussion we have decided to stay, but Chris will be taking on a lot of extra responsibility. It will be a lot more stress for a while.
My job is going great! I just installed wireless throughout our building. I am also getting everything in line for my new class next year. It is a little scary beginning a whole new class, but with nothing to compare to, I am sittin' pretty. And I love it toooooo!!!!!
Well, hopefully things will be slowing down to be able to post more. I will turn the big 29+1 in 2 weeks (I still can't bring myself to say the other) so will post back then. Maybe by then I will know what our Spring Break looks like.
4 comments:
Glad you updated! We miss you guys!
hey,
it is about time you updated. for such a computer whiz, it tool took long for you change yours out!!!!
glad you are back and love all the pictures. keep posting them....
Glad you sent me your link! Come by and visit mine and you can read about my hectic life in nursing school!! 30 isn't so bad!! Your family is beautiful!!
Hey Toby-I found your blog through Harmony's-I love the family picture-your kids are just beautiful! :) It was great to see you at Follies and I am glad that you are all doing well.
I am SO excited that it is NASCAR season again-Go JIMMIE!!! :)
Blessings~
Post a Comment