Wow, February just flew by. I know, I say that about every month but this one really did. Feb 6 Kenna had her update appointment. She is doing well and will go back for all of her big test June 5th. She will have a CUIG to test to see if her reflux is worse or the same or better. If it is worse or the same they will do surgery. The surgery will consist of reconnecting the ureters to the kidneys and the bladder. They will also do an ultrasound to check for kidney damage. If her reflux is better but not complete we will remain on antibiotics. Hopefully, she will have out grown it and we will FINALLY go off of meds. Poor kid, when she gets out of the bath at night she starts saying, meds and milk--meds and milk. She doesn't even know that is unusual.
On the 9th we got to go visit Kalin's dance class. She did awesome! They are going to be "little chicks" for the recital in May (mark your calendars May 20th). Her costume is yellow with tons of sequins and feathers. I can't wait.
We went to Master Follies on the 10th. It was great to see everyone again. (PS congrats to the Mallett's on baby #3). It was funny that those of us that live here together spent the most time talking together. Follies was a different experience this year. We took the girls to the 4:00 show. They did about as well as the shows (ha ha). They were ok, but you could tell they had one week shorter to practice and they used a lot of rap songs in the middle of them. I guess LCU has changed a bit since I was there.
Not much went on last week.
On the 9th we got to go visit Kalin's dance class. She did awesome! They are going to be "little chicks" for the recital in May (mark your calendars May 20th). Her costume is yellow with tons of sequins and feathers. I can't wait.
We went to Master Follies on the 10th. It was great to see everyone again. (PS congrats to the Mallett's on baby #3). It was funny that those of us that live here together spent the most time talking together. Follies was a different experience this year. We took the girls to the 4:00 show. They did about as well as the shows (ha ha). They were ok, but you could tell they had one week shorter to practice and they used a lot of rap songs in the middle of them. I guess LCU has changed a bit since I was there.

Not much went on last week.
We had a horrible dirt storm...ahhhhh West Texas....
Kalin has been sick. Sunday morning her ear drum bust and a bunch of ick came out. Ya know, I once had someone tell me that things are not as gross when they are your kids. WRONG! This was disgusting!
Ah well, now on to March. My 30th birthday is Friday. My friends at school celebrated yesterday with another girls birthday as well. I got some Tony Stewart stuff, wahoooooo go #20!!!
Also, when I changed my blog I also lost all of your blogs. PLEASE resend me your blogs...
I will let you know how March goes......Until then a quote
Cinderella is proff that new shoes CAN change your life!
I will let you know how March goes......Until then a quote
Cinderella is proff that new shoes CAN change your life!
3 comments:
No breathing treatments for Raylee yet. I don't think she really has allergies bad. She just needed the meds to help her dry up. Hopefully it stays that way.
I miss you guys! I can't believe the girls are so big. Can't wait to see pics of your little chick!
Wow......you really DID catch up! YEA!!!!!! Sounds like you guys have done quite a bit of traveling. Love all the pics, your family one turned out great! We are all sick here too thanks to the dust. We can't go to the doctor so much anymore because of our new crappy insurance which covers nothing! Looking forward to seeing you in class Sunday. I won't give you smack for awhile about not blogging :)
Post a Comment