This morning (Wed) the girls and I headed up to Ruidoso. It was an interesting trip. I actually
haven't made a trip with just me driving in a LONG time. But we made it we even stopped in Kenna, New Mexico and took pictures!
haven't made a trip with just me driving in a LONG time. But we made it we even stopped in Kenna, New Mexico and took pictures!
(Just in case you are wondering Chris flew to Dallas to get our new truck)
After we got to Ruidoso, we checked into our cabin. The girls (mainly Kalin) thought it was so cool that we were staying in a log cabin. Behind our cabin is nothing but trees and mountain. I had told the girls that we could go hiking on the mountain so where better to start than right outside our cabin!
After a while of hiking and playing we decided to go get a snack and ran across pony rides!


Right across the street from the pony rides was a river, so of course we had to stop and throw rocks!



We have had a good time. I am not sure what today (Thur) will hold. We have to do some family stuff then the day is ours. Should be fun!







1 comments:
Sounds like ya'll are having a great time! Glad you and Chris were able to get away for awhile! I hope your arm/elbow is healing ok! Hope the rest of your spring break is relaxing!!
Post a Comment