Saturday, December 01, 2007


Well it has definitely been awhile since my last blog. Why, you ask? Well, it is because I cannot say one little word. That word in NO! I have barely had time to BREATH, let alone to catch my breath and write a blog. I will try to catch you up with the Klameth’s…

I will start with the kids:
Kalin started Kindergarten in September. She loved it right from the start. She has an amazing teacher that we are blessed to have. She is already reading, which just amazes me. After school, she really enjoys coloring and playing hide and seek with her sister. She is still in dance, in May she will be in 2 performances so mark your calendars for May 19th! Also, Kalin joined Daisy Girl Scouts and she loves it. She is really growing up. She has lost two teeth and one on her top is loose. She is getting so tall and there are things she will say and do that are a surprise to me each day.

Kenna is definitely in the terrible twos. Her temper is really coming out. But she can be so sweet as well. We went in September for her check up on her kidneys and found out that the surgery in July was not a success. So in October she went in for surgery again. She was a little older this time and remembered what they were going to do so it was more difficult for her. Since October she seems to be doing well. We go in Dec 4th to find out if this surgery was successful. Most of the time she is just blowing and going! She loves to play hide and seek. Her vocabulary continues to grow as much as she is. I can’t believe how big my baby is getting!

Chris is usually the one that I can count on to be “normal” but not this time. Chris went on a camping/4-wheeler trip Oct 19th. I received a phone call on Sat that they were bringing Chris to the hospital that he might have broken his shoulder. Sure enough when they got here he was in pretty bad shape. After 6 hours in the ER they said that Chris had broken the fibula bone in his leg and had and AC separation in his shoulder. He has also done something to his knee but they had to wait for the swelling and bruising to go down before they could tell what it is. He goes back to the Dr. Dec 3rd. I am so ready for him to get better. I didn’t realize what a help he is to me around the house. For 2 weeks I felt like a single mom doing everything for 3 kids. Wow! He is walking better and can do some things. He still can lift or carry anything if it weights very much. As long as he doesn’t sit for a long time he can get up and down fairly well.

As for me, I am working very hard to stay afloat. Work is crazy, I am spirit squad sponsor (which is the middle schools version of cheerleaders) so that takes up 2 nights a week with games and practices and my principal is working on our schools 60th anniversary stuff and keeps me busy with scanning. I was leading a Bible study but that has ended for now. The past couple of weeks, I am doing extra computer work on the side to earn some extra Christmas money. And, and, and… Every time someone asks me to do something, “sure” pops out before I can think of the word NO! I definitely need to learn a new word. Oh ya, and I got my hair permed. I like my hair the way my life is going CRAZY!!!!!



Here are some things we have done as a family…

The 2nd week in October we went to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta. The girls had a great time. They loved seeing the balloons and the mountains. It was really great!
November, for Thanksgiving, we went to Dallas. It was wonderfully relaxing and we had a great time.



Right now the girls are in a play called The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. They are baby Angels in the play. They are adorable and yes I said they. Kenna is in it to. They are only on stage for about 10-15 minutes and sing 3 songs. It has been a great experience. However, it is 4 performances a weekend for 3 weeks!!! YIKES!!! Again the word NO would have been appropriate there. I took pictures today, I will try to have them uploaded ... Umm... This year sometime!

Well, I guess that is it for now. I am sure I left out a LOT but oh well; I guess I have to have something to write about next time! Bye for now!




3 comments:

A D said...

You sound as bad as me in the saying No department.
Great to see your blog. The kids are getting so big.
Isn't it funny how we can see each other every week but not really see each other.
Have a great Christmas!!

The Binkley Family said...

Hope you guys have a great holiday. Love the hair!

A D said...

I have tagged you...

 

The Klameth's © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner