Hi everyone!
Long time no post. It's not that we haven't had anything to report, we are insanely busy!
UPDATES:
Kenna - Kenna is growing, changing and getting more attitude by the day. She is a joy to be around and always lightens the mood. Kenna began dance in August. I think she is enjoying the tap and gymnastics. She is really looking forward to wearing an outfit like Kalin's for her recital.
Kalin - Kalin decided that this year she wants to play soccer. After 3 years of avoiding it, we finally said yes. We had no idea how much time and effort goes into having a soccer player. But she is LOVING it! And she is really coming along. We were very proud of her first soccer game and really looking forward to the next one.
Toby - As for me, I am doing well. A couple of days before school started I burned my arm real bad with grease. But that is doing much better. It will probably still scar but it is fading more than we thought it would. Also, I decided back in August that I was going to commit to running a half marathon in Dec. Wow-e-wow, that is a difficult feat, even more so being a soccer all the time. But I am still committed. I am up to 5 miles. I still have a ways to go... (Literally and figuratively)
Chris - Unfortunately, Chris' company, which he has worked for for 10 years, has decided to close. (Dang the economy) so Chris is currently looking for a job...
Family stuff:
We had many great vacations this summer.
We went to San Antonio and went to Sea World and Fiesta Texas. Then we went to OKC for Addy's 1st birthday. Next, we were off to KS for Chris' aunt’s funeral.
Finally we ended the trips with our 4th of July trip to Kerrville. All were wonderful and relaxing. The rest of the time the girls and I were at the pool. Ahhh, we love summer!
A couple of weeks ago we were invited to the opening Tech game and to tailgate. It was awesome!
In a couple of weeks we are suppose to go to the Balloon Fiesta and of course more soccer, so hopefully another update won't be to far away.
Take care everyone!
1 comments:
Hey! I am glad you updated! I did a half marathon last fall in San Antonio. I did a walk/run and it was awesome (lost some weight too, which was a bonus!). I am sorry about Chris' job. I hope that he will get another soon.
Post a Comment