April - Well in March we had me break my elbow. I was trying out skateboarding, needless to say I won't be appearing in the next X-Games. Then Kenna had to one up me and fall off a rock climbing wall at the park and split her chin open. Nothing real eventful!

May - Finally school was out.
We had Kalin's last dance performance... She has decided that she wants to just do gymnastics. I was a little sad but it was her decision. These are just a few pictures of the big girl.
We had Kalin's last dance performance... She has decided that she wants to just do gymnastics. I was a little sad but it was her decision. These are just a few pictures of the big girl.June - June was just a busy travel month. We received some heart wrenching news that my sister-in-law had lost Bryce, the little boy twin. On June 20th Addyson and Bryce were born. Addyson is just a doll. Even under the circumstances we had a good time in OKC seeing everyone. 

July - July 4th we decided to take off to the hill country and spend the 4th with Chris' family. We had a blast. Chris' aun
t has a beautiful ranch home outside of Kerrville and we had a ball letting the kids roam, fishing, playing, eating!! Great times!
t has a beautiful ranch home outside of Kerrville and we had a ball letting the kids roam, fishing, playing, eating!! Great times!
Ok, I might as well mention here that I got braces.
July 18th was Kenna's 3rd birthday. Instead of a big celebration though we headed back to OKC for Bryce's memorial. It was very bittersweet and appropriate. It makes we thankful everyday that I had healthy babies...
August already!!! Where did the time go! We got new carpet at the beginning of Aug, YEA!!!
Then back to school I went. I really enjoy my job so it wasn't too bad going back. Kalin's started 1st grade -- She LOVES it!
Then back to school I went. I really enjoy my job so it wasn't too bad going back. Kalin's started 1st grade -- She LOVES it!September - That brings us up to date. I told you not much was happening! We are back in the groove of things. Kalin has Girl Scouts, both the girls have gymnastics and I have (once again to my dismay) cheerleaders. So we are busy but happy!
3 comments:
so glad you updated! I cannot believe the girls are that old. Just makes me realize how long we have been gone. I am glad things are going well!!!!
Good to see an update of the family. Glad you're doing well!
sorry i have not checked in in a while. your kids are so big and beautiful. what's up with the running thing? you posted about it on facebook. what are you running?
Post a Comment