Easter was great this year. For the first time in a very long time we didn’t have to go to family, they came to u
s!
Mom and dad came up Friday. The girls were so excited. Friday evening we went to watch Kalin’s dance rehearsal.
She has come a long way since August. I am happy to see that she is enjoying it. They have gotten their costumes for the recital in May. They are going to be Groovy Chicks!
Saturday we get up and what do you know….SNOW. I was not the happiest of campers. I am so ready for warm weather.
The snow didn’t slow
us down much. Mom and I went shoe shopping. Only my most favorite thing to do! I made her try on 15 pairs of tennis shoes. She was exhausted by the end, but she found a pair she liked!Sunday was still really cold. But the girls were going to wear their Easter dresses regardless. I
3 comments:
Loving the feathers! We got snow too, and it was pretty disappointing to wear coats rather than sandals!
your girls are so big and so cute! kalin, who looks so much like daddy, now looks like mommy. to me anyways. kalin will be one chic little chic. be sure to tell us how she does.
precious girls...........
I am looking forward to visiting with you more this summer as we start our study up again!
Post a Comment