March 2006 - Wow, our March is hopping!! March 1st Chris and I bought a new car! It is a 2005 Uplander. I love it! It is a burgundy color and the inside is gray. It is partial leather interior and has the DVD player with wireless headsets, CD player, and has a built in child seat which Kalin thinks is way cool! Unfortunately with March came illness. Kenna got the hand, foot and mouth disease so Grammy came up for an unexpected visit to keep the girls March 2-3, THANKS GRAMMY! Of course, it wasn't all bad after all it was my birthday! Chris tells me the 2nd part of my birthday (1st part being the new car) is that we are going to a NASCAR race in April at Texas Motor Speedway. I am sooooooo excited!! Then the 5th Kalin wakes up with fever, grrrrr!
On an exciting note Kenna started clapping, waving bye-bye and CRAWLING!!!!
More to come in MARCH!
December Fun
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment